Pumacrete is a two-part liquid applied polymer membrane system, based on Urethane-Modified Acrylic Monomers (PUMA technology), and is used as a waterproof membrane for concrete structures, and for internally and externally applied tanking below and above ground.
- Available in spray and manually applied grades to meet job site conditions.
- Installs at a wide range of ambient and substrate temperatures -20 to 35 °C (-4 to 95 °F) to extend the construction season.
- Rapid set time promotes fast installation, lower labour costs and efficient handover to next construction phase.
- Weather resistant and ready for use 60 minutes after completion of application.
- VOC compliant; contains no solvents.
- Chemically inert; does not require hazmat precautions for disposal once cured.
- No heating of resins or special application equipment required.
- Pumacrete is only installed by authorised and approved contractors
- Cold applied - does not require heating equipment or conditioning
- Manual or Spray applied - quick installation rates, no equipment for hand-applied grade
- Chemical inert - no special requirements for disposal
- Solvent free - VOC compliant
- Rain resistant - rain resistant within 30 minutes of application
- Substructures and basements
- Storage for Chemical Plants
- Lift Pits
- Secondary Containment
- Waste Water Reservoirs
- Plant Rooms
- Feeding Silos
- Bio Fermenters
For more information please call: +44(0)191 416 8360 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org